Category : Project Manager Jobs
Experience : 4 years
Views : 0 views
Desired Location: Africa , Tanzania
Age: 29 Yrs
Versatile administrative/project professional with excellent organizational skills and extensive knowledge of office policies and procedures. Strong communication skills and strategic planning abilities. Dedicated to creating office environments conducive to workflow. Highly experienced with working in international organisations.
• Provide strategic administrative support.
• Develop and maintain filing systems.
• Handle and administer payroll to employees.
• Make travel arrangements & bookings for staff.
• Maintain office equipment, supplies and oversee facility function.
• Conduct reference checks for staff.
• Assistant in the staff recruitment process.
• Coordinate company meetings, appointments and interviews.
• Manage calendar for multiple staff members.
• Create agendas and record meeting minutes.
• Create course material.
• Tailoring training to accommodate differences in learning style
• Evaluating trainee progress.
• Preparing and dissemination progress reports at regular intervals.
• Remaining knowledgeable and respectful of cultural differences within the training center.
• Assisting trainees with their technical difficulties, where possible.
• Organise specialist courses.
• Uphold training quality standards.
• Report course progress to programme manager