We are looking for Are you our new Kitchen Manager?
Location: Norge / Trøndelag / Trondheim
Are you our new Kitchen Manager?
- Salg, Media og Markedsføring
Norge, Trøndelag, Trondheim
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager or Head Chef.
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Conflict management abilities.
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
- Speak and read English or any Scandinavian language.
Responsibilities as Kitchen Manager:
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Supervise food prep and cooking.
- Check food plating and temperature.
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts.
- Price menu items in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed.
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques.
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators).
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports.
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
- KITCHEN MANAGER
- Olav Tryggvasons Gate, 7011 TRONDHEIM
- Antall stillinger
Contact for any query